This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for the best summer treat? These strawberry peach rosé winesicles are a super easy boozy popsicle recipe that is made with just three simple ingredients. They are the perfect adult treat for the hot summer days.
2 cups Rosé wine
1 cup sparkling strawberry juice
3/4 cup fresh strawberry and peach purée
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds .
- Freeze popsicles for 1-2 hrs (or until slushy).
- Add chunks of fresh strawberry and peach and the popsicles sticks. Note: Adding fruits and at this stage prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
- Return popsicles to freezer for at-least 6 hrs.
NON-ALCOHOLIC: Substitute Rosé with a non-alcoholic bubbly or fresh strawberry & peach smoothie