This double chocolate banana bread recipe is so good, you’ll want to make it again and again! It’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, and it’s also a great way to use up ripe bananas. This banana bread is moist and fluffy, and the chocolate chips give it a nice burst of flavor. Plus, it’s super easy to make.
Who wouldn’t love this decadent double chocolate banana bread? It’s easy to make, extra moist, and simply delicious. Plus, it makes a great dessert or snack. The best part is that you only need a few simple ingredients to make it. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try!
Why this double chocolate banana bread is the best:
- It is super easy to make and require little effort.
- Made with only simple ingredients.
- It is extremely moist, rich and each bite will melt in your mouth.
- Perfect for a quick breakfast, snack or dessert when you have a sweet tooth.
- Freezer-friendly and can last up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and Greek yogurt until combined and sugar dissolves.
- To the same bowl add flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix until completely combine. Add chocolate chips or chopped chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (Make sure to not over bake. The toothpick might come out with a some melted chocolate chips)