This almond butter berry yogurt bark is a healthy and refreshing snack that is so easy to whip up. It is one of the healthiest snacks you can keep in your freezer at all time. Plus, it’s great for kids to get involved while making it and have as a tasty summer snack. You can use any yogurt on hand whether it’s plain or flavored. I use a plain greek yogurt and sweeten it with honey. What I also love about this recipe is that you can use any topping of choice and add as much as you desire.
Almond Butter Berry Yogurt Bark Ingredients
- Plain greek yogurt
- Almond butter
- Strawberries and blueberries
16 ounces greek yogurt
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons almond butter
⅓ cup strawberries, sliced
⅓ cup blueberries
Granola, for topping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt and honey. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Add almond butter and swirl it around using a toothpick. Top with berries and garnish with granola.
- Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- Store in the freezer.